Boost My Profile
Promote your attendance and lectures at #ESPID2022
Below you will find a few tips and resources on how to get noticed during ESPID 2022 on social media.
Social Media Tips
We have a dedicated hashtag for ESPID 2022 to make discovering and discussion even easier. When tweeting about the congress, make sure to use #ESPID2022 plus any other relevant hashtags.
Suggested ways to share information about the Meeting with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @ESPIDsociety and use the hashtag #ESPID2022 plus other relevant hashtags.
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Forum’s official accounts.
- Post photos and mention @ESPIDsociety and use the hashtag #ESPID2022 on Facebook and LinkedIn. You can also like and share ESPID posts with your audience.
- Take a great selfie, while enjoying the ESPID sessions, and post it as a Facebook story with #ESPID2022.
- Watch and share ESPID YouTube videos.
Catch the attention of colleagues by creating a 30 seconds to 1 minute video about the research you’ve brought to the ESPID Meeting.
- Open with a bang.
Yon only have a few seconds to catch someone’s attention, so use it wisely!
- Expand on the details or why this is important
- Finish with “I’m [INSERT NAME], working at [INSERT LOCATION]. I invite you to [check out my poster titled… / join my lecture in the session…], and of course, please reach out to me with questions, feedback and ideas.
- If you want to learn about [INSERT TOPIC], then [check out my poster titled… / join my lecture in the session…]. I’m [INSERT NAME], working at [INSERT LOCATION]. See you at ESPID 2022.
- Have you wondered why [INSERT TOPIC]? I’ll be covering this and [more/ insert content] in my [poster titled… / lecture in the session on…]. I’m [INSERT NAME], working at [INSERT LOCATION]. See you at ESPID 2022.
Social Media Resources
Graphics for Social Media – Templates
Choose from a variety of templates for Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook, and even make your own personalised promo image by adding your presentation or e-Poster title, session, date, and time. Simply click on the images to download them.
- Recommended font: Gotham (medium)
- Recommended font colour: white
Example – Sharable image
Here’s how you can insert your presentation title, session and time in a branded image to be shared on social media
Twitter – Join Me At
Twitter – Presenting At