Take an active role at ESPID 2022
Many opportunities for you
Maria Tsolia, Co-chair of ESPID 2022 invites you to join the 40th special anniversary ESPID meeting where you will meet renowned speakers, the top researchers in paediatric infectious diseases, and colleagues from all around the world.
ESPID provides world-class science and many educational opportunities, and we encourage you to join us in 2022 in Athens or online:
- Abstract submission is open. View all abstract topics and submit today.
- Apply for the Walter Marget Worksop, meet experts, and discuss cases directly with the faculty.
- Present in the 14th ESPID Research Masterclass and discuss your study with European research group leaders.
- Benefit from the ESPID Travel Award which will cover your registration and travel expenses and hotel stay in Athens.
- Apply for the ESPID Participation Award – recipients will be entitled to free registration to ESPID 2022